- Was the Capitol Break-in a Christian Insurrection?
- Make a Resolution to Love Your Enemies This Year: 10 Principles from the Sermon on the Mount
- 5 Books for Serious Bible Study
- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
Tag Archives: appeal to ignorance
Is the Expression “Make a Record” Evidence for the Book of Mormon? A Case Study in Testing Mormon Apologetic Arguments
The “Book of Mormon Central” website, founded by LDS scholars Lynne Wilson and John W. Welch in 2015 and operated by the Book of Mormon Archaeological Forum, has quickly become a popular source for apologetic arguments in defense of the … Continue reading