- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
- Moroni’s Marvelous Move from Mesoamerica to Manchester
- Christianity vs Mormonism: Atheist Bob Seidensticker Cross-Examined
- Mrs. Palmer and the First Vision: Doing Research Mormon Apologists Won’t Do
Tag Archives: Kegan Chandler
In his book The God of Jesus in Light of Christian Dogma, Kegan Chandler repeats Dale Tuggy’s critique of Richard Bauckham’s “divine identity Christology,” which is essentially that the idea is logically contradictory. As part of his critique, Chandler offers … Continue reading