- Was the Capitol Break-in a Christian Insurrection?
- Make a Resolution to Love Your Enemies This Year: 10 Principles from the Sermon on the Mount
- 5 Books for Serious Bible Study
- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
Tag Archives: James 5:14-16
Cessationism versus Continuationism—4 Reasons to Reject both Extremes: Nabeel Qureshi and Healing, Part 2
Part 1 of this series, “A Failed Experiment,” provides the necessary background and explains my purpose in critiquing the late Nabeel Qureshi’s views on healing. Throughout this series, I will be citing Nabeel Qureshi’s video logs, or vlogs, simply … Continue reading