- Did the First Vision of Joseph Smith Happen 200 Years Ago?
- Was Mary Magdalene Far from or Near the Cross? A Case Study in Gospel Differences
- Did Moses Literally See the Face of God?
- 30 Days, 30 Books: The History of Christian Apologetics in One Month
- Joseph Smith and the Many Wives of David and Solomon: Authorized or Abominable?
Tag Archives: philosophy
In Part VII of my eight-part series of articles entitled “The Biblical Basis of the Doctrine of the Trinity,” I offer the following concluding argument for the doctrine: A. All the elements of the doctrine are taught in Scripture. 1. … Continue reading
Brian Huffling, a philosopher of religion at Southern Evangelical Seminary (SES), wrote a provocative essay on his blog in March 2018 entitled “Why Christian Apologetics Is Not a Discipline.” This interesting think piece was brought to my attention today on … Continue reading