- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
- Moroni’s Marvelous Move from Mesoamerica to Manchester
- Christianity vs Mormonism: Atheist Bob Seidensticker Cross-Examined
- Mrs. Palmer and the First Vision: Doing Research Mormon Apologists Won’t Do
Tag Archives: Daniel C. Peterson
Serious historical investigation of the First Vision, Joseph Smith’s story of seeing the Father and the Son in the spring of 1820, properly focuses on Joseph’s own multiple accounts of the vision as well as the other accounts from Joseph’s … Continue reading