- Did the First Vision of Joseph Smith Happen 200 Years Ago?
- Was Mary Magdalene Far from or Near the Cross? A Case Study in Gospel Differences
- Did Moses Literally See the Face of God?
- 30 Days, 30 Books: The History of Christian Apologetics in One Month
- Joseph Smith and the Many Wives of David and Solomon: Authorized or Abominable?
Tag Archives: Joseph Smith
Some Mormons believe that yesterday—March 26, 2020—marked the 200-year anniversary of the First Vision, in which Joseph Smith saw the Father and the Son in the woods near his home. If the First Vision had taken place in the spring … Continue reading
In all of the debate over Joseph Smith’s teachings and practices regarding polygamy, little attention seems to have been given to an explicit contradiction in his scriptural revelations. This contradiction concerns what the Lord thought of David and Solomon having … Continue reading
Many passages of the Book of Mormon are demonstrably dependent on the New Testament. The most obvious use of the New Testament in the Book of Mormon comes in 3 Nephi 12–14, most of which is copied nearly verbatim from … Continue reading