- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
- Moroni’s Marvelous Move from Mesoamerica to Manchester
- Christianity vs Mormonism: Atheist Bob Seidensticker Cross-Examined
- Mrs. Palmer and the First Vision: Doing Research Mormon Apologists Won’t Do
Tag Archives: Mormonism
As I expected, Boylan issued a hasty “response” to the previous post in which he failed to address any of the substantive issues I presented there. Instead, he engaged in a poorly done tu quoque (“you too”) fallacious argument. First, … Continue reading
Bob Seidensticker is an atheist with a blog at Patheos called Cross Examined. Two days ago (May 20, 2020), another atheist blogger at Patheos, Jonathan M.S. Pearce, posted “Using Common Sense to Not See God: Christianity versus Mormonism,” part of … Continue reading