- Did the First Vision of Joseph Smith Happen 200 Years Ago?
- Was Mary Magdalene Far from or Near the Cross? A Case Study in Gospel Differences
- Did Moses Literally See the Face of God?
- 30 Days, 30 Books: The History of Christian Apologetics in One Month
- Joseph Smith and the Many Wives of David and Solomon: Authorized or Abominable?
Tag Archives: Robert Boylan
In 2010 I participated in a lengthy online written debate entitled “The Great Trinity Debate” with a Christadelphian named David Burke. I presented a defense of Trinitarianism and Burke defended Unitarianism (of the “Biblical Unitarian” variety). A few days after … Continue reading