- Was the Capitol Break-in a Christian Insurrection?
- Make a Resolution to Love Your Enemies This Year: 10 Principles from the Sermon on the Mount
- 5 Books for Serious Bible Study
- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
Tag Archives: Robert Boylan
As I expected, Boylan issued a hasty “response” to the previous post in which he failed to address any of the substantive issues I presented there. Instead, he engaged in a poorly done tu quoque (“you too”) fallacious argument. First, … Continue reading
Serious historical investigation of the First Vision, Joseph Smith’s story of seeing the Father and the Son in the spring of 1820, properly focuses on Joseph’s own multiple accounts of the vision as well as the other accounts from Joseph’s … Continue reading
In 2010 I participated in a lengthy online written debate entitled “The Great Trinity Debate” with a Christadelphian named David Burke. I presented a defense of Trinitarianism and Burke defended Unitarianism (of the “Biblical Unitarian” variety). A few days after … Continue reading