- Was the Capitol Break-in a Christian Insurrection?
- Make a Resolution to Love Your Enemies This Year: 10 Principles from the Sermon on the Mount
- 5 Books for Serious Bible Study
- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
Tag Archives: theological method
Dale Tuggy and the Biblical Basis of the Trinity, Part 2: Is the Doctrine of the Trinity Incoherent?
In Part 1, I responded to Unitarian philosopher Dale Tuggy’s claim in a recent conference address that my biblical argument for the doctrine of the Trinity omitted essential elements of the doctrine. Here I will respond to his objection that … Continue reading
Are You Smarter than a Trinitarian? Part Two: Responding to Mormon Misrepresentations of the Trinity
In Part One of this response to LDS apologist Ronald Kimmons’s flow chart on the Trinity, I summarized his argument and replied to red herrings or misdirections included in that chart that are not germane to the issue of whether … Continue reading
In 2010 I participated in a lengthy online written debate entitled “The Great Trinity Debate” with a Christadelphian named David Burke. I presented a defense of Trinitarianism and Burke defended Unitarianism (of the “Biblical Unitarian” variety). A few days after … Continue reading