- Was the Capitol Break-in a Christian Insurrection?
- Make a Resolution to Love Your Enemies This Year: 10 Principles from the Sermon on the Mount
- 5 Books for Serious Bible Study
- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
Tag Archives: plural marriage
In all of the debate over Joseph Smith’s teachings and practices regarding polygamy, little attention seems to have been given to an explicit contradiction in his scriptural revelations. This contradiction concerns what the Lord thought of David and Solomon having … Continue reading