- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
- Moroni’s Marvelous Move from Mesoamerica to Manchester
- Christianity vs Mormonism: Atheist Bob Seidensticker Cross-Examined
- Mrs. Palmer and the First Vision: Doing Research Mormon Apologists Won’t Do
Tag Archives: Gospel of Mark
Tait, Michael. Jesus, the Divine Bridegroom, in Mark 2:18-22: Mark’s Christology Upgraded. Analecta Biblica 185. Rome: Gregorian & Biblical Press, 2010. Michael Tait is a former schoolteacher and headmaster with two doctorates who sought but never … Continue reading