- Did the First Vision of Joseph Smith Happen 200 Years Ago?
- Was Mary Magdalene Far from or Near the Cross? A Case Study in Gospel Differences
- Did Moses Literally See the Face of God?
- 30 Days, 30 Books: The History of Christian Apologetics in One Month
- Joseph Smith and the Many Wives of David and Solomon: Authorized or Abominable?
Tag Archives: Christology
Tait, Michael. Jesus, the Divine Bridegroom, in Mark 2:18-22: Mark’s Christology Upgraded. Analecta Biblica 185. Rome: Gregorian & Biblical Press, 2010. Michael Tait is a former schoolteacher and headmaster with two doctorates who sought but never … Continue reading
Kim, Yung Suk. Truth, Testimony, and Transformation: A New Reading of the “I Am” Sayings of Jesus in the Fourth Gospel. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2014. Yung Suk Kim is Associate Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity at … Continue reading
Jesus famously asked his disciples, “Who do people say that I am?” (Mark 8:27). The answers people were considering at the time were generally variations on a single notion, which was that Jesus was some sort of prophetic figure. Today … Continue reading