- Francis Chan “Like God and Man All at Once”?
- Doubling Down on Diversionary Polemics: Robert Boylan’s Response on Moroni’s Move
- Moroni’s Marvelous Move from Mesoamerica to Manchester
- Christianity vs Mormonism: Atheist Bob Seidensticker Cross-Examined
- Mrs. Palmer and the First Vision: Doing Research Mormon Apologists Won’t Do
Tag Archives: John 8:58
Kim, Yung Suk. Truth, Testimony, and Transformation: A New Reading of the “I Am” Sayings of Jesus in the Fourth Gospel. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2014. Yung Suk Kim is Associate Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity at … Continue reading